Terms and Conditions
The Bites Prize Draw (Prize Draw) is promoted by Bounce Foods Limited (Bounce), 2 The Billings, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4 UL.
By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that you have read and agree to comply with and be bound by the below terms and conditions.
How to enter
The Prize Draw is open to individuals aged 18 and over, who are residents of the UK If you do not meet these criteria, you are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw and any entry by you will be automatically disqualified. Bounce may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
The Prize Draw starts on 19th August 2016. All entries must be received by Bounce no later than 11.59pm GMT on 2nd October 2016 (Closing Date). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
To enter the Prize Draw, you must:
- Complete the entry form found on the Bounce Foods website at uk.bouncefoods.com, in the Bites section.
There is a limit of one entry per person.
Entries on behalf of another person or third party will not be accepted.
Bounce shall not be responsible for any late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information regardless of cause.
The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
How we choose the winner
The winners of the Prize Draw will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 3rd October 2016. The winners will be sent their prize by post by the end of October 2016.
Bounce will provide details of the winner and the winning entries if requested to do so within 30 days after the Closing Date. Any request should be made to email@example.com
The winners will receive three 30g packs of Bounce Protein Energy Bites
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative for prizes.
Prize details are correct at date of publication and subject to availability. Bounce reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any element of it) with a prize of an equal or greater value to the prize (or the relevant element of it) should the original prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Bounce’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or to any other extent not permitted by law. Subject to that, Bounce shall have no liability for any claims, loss or damage arising as a result of or in relation to:
- any technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent participation in the Prize Draw except to the extent caused by Bounce’s negligence;
- the allocation and use of prizes except to the extent that this is caused by Bounce’s negligence;
- any act or omission of any third party; or
- any events beyond Bounce’s reasonable control.
All Prize Draw entries and any accompanying material submitted to Bounce will become the property of Bounce and will not be returned. By submitting your Prize Draw entry, you agree to assign (or procure the assignment of) all copyright and other intellectual property rights, and waive (or procure the waiver of) all moral rights, in or to your Prize Draw entry and otherwise arising in connection with your Prize Draw entry exclusively to Bounce.
You confirm that your Prize Draw entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Data protection and publicity
By entering the Prize Draw you agree that:
- any personal information you provide may be used by Bounce and its agents and suppliers to administer the Prize Draw and that you have all necessary consents for any such personal data to be used in this way; and
- if you are a winner, Bounce may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner and runners-up of the Prize Draw and for any reasonable and related promotional purposes.
The winner may be required, subject to their consent, to take part in reasonable post publicity for Bounce which may include filming, photography or other recordings as required by Bounce or other third parties for publicity purposes and the winner agrees to the use of their personal data for such purposes.
Bounce reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw if it has reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions;
Bounce reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw if:
- Bounce believes, in its sole discretion, that the Prize Draw is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Bounce that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the prize draw); or
- Bounce otherwise reasonably believes that it has become necessary to do so.
If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
Bounce will do its best to resolve any problems relating to the Prize Draw. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2016 Bounce Foods Limited.