Does your dream job consist of having meetings in ball pools?
Do you have a library of hilarious ball jokes?
Amazing, you’re in (nearly)! But first read below…
Field Sales Rep
Energetic snack brand looking for motivated field sales rep to grow distribution and sell our tasty balls!
Based in central London your role will be to sell our Bounce Energy Balls into convenience stores, gyms, foodservice sites and anywhere else that catches your eye. Joining a small but growing field sales team, you will be listing new customers and getting to know existing. Driving the brand forward with lots of enthusiasm, from introducing the brand and our story, selling in, upselling, re-merchandising and generally creating relationships with store managers across the city.
The role allows you to manage your own schedule and build on your portfolio of stores. With new products launching, and the brand going mainstream, it is an exciting time to get involved and see what impact you can make.
Bounce is an upbeat and friendly company. Our aim is to inspire positive change in the way people eat, think and live. With recent growth looking to continue as healthy snacking categories expand, the opportunities are varied and plentiful.
We are looking for someone with drive and interest in sales. A good communicator who has initiative and is happy chatting to people. You should be targets driven and able to organise.
Any additional experience working in FMCG sales is of benefit but not essential. As long as you have passion and energy to learn. The role provides the opportunity to experience different aspects of sales, dealing with various types of retailers, wholesalers, activating trade marketing and inputting into our commercial strategy in monthly meetings.
- Salary Package: 25k – 30k OTE (depending upon experience)
- Full Time: 5 days a week 7.5 hours a day
- Minimum of 15 selling days per month. Bounce may request some specific site visits.
- Location: Central London
Your hours are: Full time
You report to the: Commercial Director
We’re an established, award-winning and happening health food brand that’s growing at an extraordinary rate, thanks to our team. We are on a mission to be the market leader in our sector within three years. Yes, we’re already making waves, but now is the moment to become an unstoppable force. Our success will be determined by the people in our team and that’s why we want people like you. We care about people and believe in promoting healthy eating and an active lifestyle. By having experienced, collaborative people in our expanding team, we are building a dynamic team-orientated culture which we want you to be at the heart of it. At Bounce you need to be up for self-development, supporting your colleagues and the leadership team, which you will receive back in bucket loads.
We are looking for someone to join our Commercial Department to work with the Commercial team. You will be exposed to all areas of the sales process. We hope you like a bit of number crunching as this is a key part of the role as you look at sales data and forecasting. You will be on the phone connecting with our customers to ensure they have enough of our lovely balls and next out with the Field Sales team to see what they are up to. We find the time flies by here at Bounce with so much to do and you can be a part of it.
We are looking for someone who likes a challenge and wants to create a role and make it their own.
We are looking for someone with a great can do attitude with bags of energy and enthusiasm.
If you saw this role in another company then it might look like this
- Update the EPOS data regularly
- Check customer forecasts
- Analyse sales data and identifying under- and over-performance / trends / promotional uplift etc
- Improve retailer compliance by working with field sales companies
- Store visits and working with regional managers / store managers of key stores to gain insight and improve in-store offering
- Communicating with purchasing departments on a monthly basis to chase orders
- Ensure merchandising is supplied to the customers
- Complete new line forms and promotional forms
- Answer commercial telephone calls
- Follow up on new business leads
- Admin paper work (invoice and promo tracking etc)
- Handle invoice queries
- Maintain customer files
- Develop relationships with internal contacts at Retailers
- Manage Retailer systems; e.g. Tesco Link, Connect.
- Represent the brand at relevant trade shows
So what do you think, does this sum up what you are doing now?
If you are up for the challenge and fancy joining our team and the exciting times ahead, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your covering letter and CV to our HR team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & good luck!