Terms and Conditions
The Bounce Bites Window Display Competition (Competition) is promoted by Bounce Foods Limited (Bounce), 2 The Billings, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4UL.
By entering the Competition you confirm that you have read and agree to comply with and be bound by the below terms and conditions.
How to enter the Competition
The Competition is open to independent retailers of Bounce products in the UK & Republic of Ireland only. If you are not a Bounce independent retailer or you are not located in the UK or & Republic of Ireland, you are not eligible to enter this Competition and any entry by you will be disqualified. Bounce may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition. Independent retailers are businesses who purchase through wholesale channels with 14 or less stores.
The Competition starts on 01/08/16. All entries must be received by Bounce no later than 11.59 pm on 16/10/2016 BST (Closing Date). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
To enter the Competition, you must:
- create window display at your store for the Bounce Bites product; and
- send a photograph of your display to Bounce by either: i) uploading it onto your store’s Facebook page using the hashtag #BounceBites; or ii) emailing it to Bounce at email@example.com.
There is a limit of one entry per store. All entries must be submitted with the knowledge and consent of your employer.
Entries on behalf of another person or third party will not be accepted.
Bounce shall not be responsible for any late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information regardless of cause.
No purchase necessary.
How we choose the winner
The Competition will be judged by an independent judge based on the most creative and original entry. The decision of the judge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the judge’s decision.
Bounce will provide the name of the judge if requested to do so within 30 days after the Closing Date. Any request should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One winner and two runners-up will be selected by 23/10/2016. The winner and runners-up will be notified by 25/10/2016 by email or telephone. The notification will include details of how the prize can be claimed.
Bounce will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner and runners-up. If the winner or the runners-up fail to claim their prize by 31/10/2016, then Bounce reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
Bounce will provide details of the winner and runners-up and the winning entries if requested to do so within 30 days after the Closing Date. Any request should be made to email@example.com
The winner will receive an iPad Air and a Bounce goodie bag.
The runners-up will receive a Bounce goodie bag.
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for prizes.
Prize details are correct at date of publication and subject to availability. Bounce reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any element of it) with a prize of an equal or greater value to the prize (or the relevant element of it) should the original prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Bounce’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or to any other extent not permitted by law. Subject to that, Bounce shall have no liability for any claims, loss or damage arising as a result of or in relation to:
- any technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent participation in the Competition except to the extent caused by Bounce’s negligence;
- the allocation and use of prizes except to the extent that this is caused by Bounce’s negligence;
- any act or omission of any third party; or
- any events beyond Bounce’s reasonable control.
All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to Bounce will become the property of Bounce and will not be returned. By submitting your Competition entry, you agree to assign (or procure the assignment of) all copyright and other intellectual property rights, and waive (or procure the waiver of) all moral rights, in or to your Competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your Competition entry exclusively to Bounce.
You confirm that your Competition entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Data protection and publicity
By entering the Competition you agree that:
- any personal information you provide may be used by Bounce and its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition and that you have all necessary consents for any such personal data to be used in this way; and
- if you are a winner or runner-up, Bounce may use your and your store’s name, image and county of residence to announce the winner and runners-up of the Competition and for any reasonable and related promotional purposes.
The winner may be required, subject to their consent, to take part in reasonable post publicity for Bounce which may include filming, photography or other recordings as required by Bounce or other third parties for publicity purposes and the winner agree[s] to the use of their personal data for such purposes.
Bounce reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to exclude you from participating in the Competition if it has reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions;
Bounce reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition if:
- Bounce believes, in its sole discretion, that the Competition is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Bounce that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the prize draw); or
- Bounce otherwise reasonably believes that it has become necessary to do so.
If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
Bounce will do its best to resolve any problems relating to the Competition. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2016 Bounce Foods Limited.