Gratitude is the new attitude
At Bounce we believe that life is all about the balance between body and mind. Gratitude is one of the ways that you can feel happier and more positive about your life, including making other people around you feel good.
We asked Emily Riggs from the Gratitude journals to share with us her top tips:
- Ask yourself; What are you grateful for today?
- How does being grateful make you feel?
- Breathe, Stop, Be Grateful
- Gratitude attracts more to be grateful for
- Embrace each day with an attitude of gratitude
- Never underestimate the power of saying ‘thank you’
- Say thank you to someone special today
- What is your A to Z of gratitude?
- Before you go to sleep each night write three things you are grateful for
We shared with Emily our G to E of Gratitude. Have a read here: Bounce interview