Fancy trying something a little different? Well, look no further than our Bounce Choc Chip Protein Bars. Tasty, filling, packed with protein and 100% natural. Perfect for an afternoon snack or a post workout fuel.
Head to https://www.instagram.com/p/CNMrcebDOOg/ for the full recipe video!
– 600g vegan cream cheese
– 300ml vegan cream
– 100g caster sugar
– 4tbsp cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp cornflour
– 12 Bounce Choc Brownie Protein Balls
– Vegan melted choc (optional)
– Whisk the cream cheese, cream, caster sugar, cornflour and cocoa powder together until light and fluffy
– Line the muffin tray with cases
– Gently squeeze the bounce balls with your hands to slightly flatten them out and pop them into the muffin cases
– Spoon the cheesecake filling on top
– Bake in the oven at 150c for 15-20 minutes or until set
– Allow to completely cool before drizzling with vegan chocolate or enjoy them as they are!