What to do this bank holiday weekend!
Wondering how to spend your bank holiday weekend? Well, we’ve pulled together loads of great ideas for a brilliant bank holiday, let’s just hope the weather holds up!
- GET OUTSIDE! Go for a run, walk, cycle or just get out in the garden. It’s free and a great way to get some fresh air.
- Grab a bunch of friends, some sun cream (hopefully) and head to a rooftop bar in London… many have just opened their doors for summer and they’re dotted all over town.
- Head to the beach & breathe in that amazing sea air! Cornwall, Brighton, Blackpool…wherever takes your fancy. Or if you can’t make it that far, there’s even an urban beach called Neverland London near Wandsworth Bridge, which has a 65ft white-sand beach, palm trees, music and it’s only £5 entry!
- Get on the water! Whatever your vice is, if the sun decides to shine then grab the kids or friends and head to somewhere like Liquid Leisure in Slough! They have everything- we want a go on that floating obstacle course!
- Laugh yourself silly – Underbelly Festival is a brilliant festival of affordable live entertainment; with tickets from just £12.50! They bring the best in live circus, comedy, cabaret and family entertainment to the heart of London.
- Finally, and most realistically…get the car snacks ready (Bounce Balls are great for that- hint hint!!) and your favourite tunes prepared…you might be spending it on the M25 or stuck in traffic!!
If you take your Bounce Ball somewhere amazing this weekend, be sure to take a photo and tag us in it! Would love to see what everyone gets up to.
Have a lovely Bank Holiday from the Bounce Team!