Please note – Our Christmas shutdown is 20th Dec – 2nd Jan. No orders will be dispatched during this time. Order dispatching will resume again on 3rd January.
- We are now pleased to offer FREE delivery on all products across our website to the majority of our customers in mainland UK.
- Unfortunately, we will have to surcharge deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands & Islands and Scilly Isles due to extra delivery charges being applied to us by our delivery partner DPD.
- We don’t ship outside of the UK just yet. But please do email us on email@example.com if you’re interested in placing an order and we’ll see if we can assist.
- Please allow five working days from dispatch for all orders to be delivered in the UK.
- During special offers, our delivery lead times will instead be ten working days from dispatch due to the volume of orders.
- If your order is taking longer to get to you than the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so someone can look into this for you.
- Please pop your mobile number and email address on your account. Our courier will send you the tracking information for your order by text or email.
- All products bought from our website should have a best before date of at least 3 months away from the delivered date unless we state otherwise (during certain promotional sales for example). Any products that have a best before date 3 months or longer away from the delivery date are not deemed short-dated and unfortunately, a replacement or refund cannot be given.
For any other type of trade enquiry, please let us know your requirements and we can discuss your best options.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns due to the nature of our products being food items. We wouldn’t be able to guarantee that returned goods haven’t been tampered with and would be safe to resell. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll see what alternative arrangements we can make for you.